We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5614 7Th Ave S Seattle, Washington 98108
It takes a long time to build trust, no matter what industry you' re in. And a high level of trust can only be derived from long-term relationships - ones that truly become more of a partnership than anything else. This idea of solid partnership is the backbone of our company. We' ve been in business for over six decades and our idea was to build a business founded in quality, driven by offering value, and anchored by trust.
We design, install, and service commercial electrical, communications and wireless systems in new and existing buildings. We are experts in the field, and our clients are instilled with the confidence of knowing that we provide innovative solutions and unparalleled service. We owe our continued success to all of our people and partners who live by this business approach.
Our company has an immediate opening for a Subcontract Administrator. You will be responsible for the issuance and tracking of all vendor sub-contracts/change orders and related documents. You will work in partnership with the CFO, Contract Administrator, AP Specialists and Project Management staff in issuing contracts and related documents in compliance with company terms, procedures, and policies. You will be responsible for the routing, maintenance, and completeness of all sub-contract files in hard copy and electronic formats. You will maintain and track certificates of insurance, intent to pay prevailing wage, prevailing wage affidavits and other related documents. Additionally, you will work closely with and provide backup coverage for the Contracts Administrator to execute client contracts and related documentation. You must be highly organized and able to respond to a variety of situations and individuals quickly. You must be able to skillfully interact with employees, clients and subcontractors. You must be able to professionally work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Previous Construction experience preferred , Electrical Contractor experience given high preference.
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail
- Basic understanding of certificates of insurance preferred
- Ability to maintain a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Meticulous, detailed, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform tasks within specific time frames and deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills required in interactions with staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using DocuSign, MS Windows and Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Spectrum Accounting Software knowledge a plus
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan after 1 full month employment
- Automatic 401K enrollment after 6 months employment
- Aflac – Supplementary insurance available (employee option)
- 125 Cafeteria plan
- 9 days sick leave a year
- 10 days vacation earned during first year
Monday-Friday 7: 30pm- 4: 30pm
$18.00 – $30.00 per hour?