We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
9528 Sw Tualatin Rd Tualatin, OR 97062
My client is looking for an experienced Designer/Drafter to add to their growing team. Do you enjoy developing concepts, producing complex Inventor 3D design models/assemblies and drawings for new product designs? Then this could be the right fit for you! Your responsibilities will also include developing fabrication fixtures and tooling as required for new and existing product designs, converting previous AutoCAD 2D designs, parts, and assemblies to Inventor 3D models/assemblies, modifying existing AutoCAD 2D designs and Inventor 3D design models/assemblies as required following company revision and design change notice (DCN) procedures and you will work closely with shop personnel to research and resolve production issues as required.
• 2 years’ experience in mechanical design using AutoDesk Inventor 2012 or newer/Solidworks.
• 1 year experience in 2D drafting with AutoCAD.
• Ability to produce full engineering documentation including detailed fabrication drawings and bill of materials.
• Ability to take accurate measurements in metric and imperial units.
• GD&T knowledge
• Communicate effectively with co-workers and management working collaboratively towards solutions.
If you feel that you are the right Candidate for this position, please call Katie at 503-594-2000