We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Clackamas, OR 97015
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Welder Fabricator is an important member of the team who will be responsible for making parts for industrial automation systems. Strong attention to detail and ability to own a project from start to finish are critical to achieving success in this role.
(Please note this is not an assembly line, but instead a chance to work independently on projects that may take 1 hour, or 1 week to complete.)
- Take and read measurements to plan layout
- Set up parts for welding according to specifications
- Weld using GMAW on mild steel
- Operate other shop equipment such as bandsaw, drill press, cold saw
- Own a project from start to finish and able to complete projects on time
- Maintain a clean and organized work space including tools
- Consistently meet production and quality requirements
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience as a fitter and welder
- 3-5 years welding GMAW
- Strong attention to detail and quality consciousness are essential
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to new and changing work environments