2203 Talley Way Kelso, WA 98626 US
Pay: $20 - $23/hr
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As this team’s newest MIG Welder/Fabricator, you are going to be cutting material, processing materials and welding for custom repairs/ projects. You’ll put an emphasis on speed and accuracy, while practicing safe work habits. You’ll be reading blueprints and utilizing your experience to troubleshoot any issues.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $20 to $22/hour with evaluations after your first 90 Days!
- Opportunity for lots of overtime hours, if wanted
- Opportunity to work alongside qualified individuals with tribal knowledge of the industry
- Genuine leadership team
- Great benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision, as well as paid vacation and PTO – eligible after 90 Days
- Conveniently located close to the heart of Kelso, WA
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +2 years of experience with MIG Welding
- +2 years of experience in Fabrication
- Able to read blueprints
- Coachable personality and ability to pick things up quickly
- Can consistently lift 50lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Some college or trades school education
- AWS/WABO Certifications a HUGE PLUS!
- Ability to read blueprints is HIGHLY PREFERRED!
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to KKanooth@optistaffing and call Kyle at 360 836 4481
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.