465 E. 15Th Street Tacoma, WA 98421 US
City: TACOMA, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
We designs and manufacture high quality and design forward architectural castings and site furnishings. We've been around since 1972 and have been working with clients to create bespoke solutions for landscape and architectural projects of all sizes.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
This is a Full-time position
$23/Hr + Depending on Experience
- 401(k) w/Matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account/Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Possibility for Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- As a metal fabricator your primary responsibilities will include taking rough materials and working them into exceptionally crafted site furnishings or structural frames for a wide variety of clients.
Working on our production team you will be part of a fast-paced environment that emphasizes quality along with sustainability.
-3+ years experience of MIG welding steel
-3+ years experience of metal fabrication
- Ability to read blueprints
- An insistence on high quality and thoroughly detailed work
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously towards established goals
- Ability to work in a collaborative team setting
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please, hit the apply button and be sure to attach your resume. If you have any questions reach out to Malachi at [email protected] or just give me a call at (253) 300-8011! We’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as today!