1160 Industrial Way (FAB) , 1356 Tennant Way (Machine Shop) Longview, WA 98632 US
City: Greater Kelso/Longview Area
WHO THEY ARE:
Headquartered in Longview, Washington, this manufacturer designs, engineers, fabricates, machines and provides technical assistance to clients in the SW Washington Region and has done so since 1961. Their passion for quality and their customer-centric approach to business separates them from their competitors and is backed by over 50 years of experience!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As this team’s newest Welder/Fabricator, you are going to be cutting material, processing materials and performing mostly structural welding projects. You’ll put an emphasis on speed and accuracy, while practicing safe work habits. You’ll be reading blueprints and utilizing your experience to troubleshoot any issues.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $16/hour to $20/hour with evaluations after your first 90 Days!
- Opportunity for lots of overtime hours, if wanted
- Opportunity to work alongside qualified individuals with tribal knowledge of the industry
- Genuine leadership team
- Great benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision, as well as paid vacation and PTO – eligible after 90 Days
- Conveniently located close to the heart of Vancouver
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +2 years of experience with MIG Welding
- +1 years of experience in Fabrication
- Coachable personality and ability to pick things up quickly
- Can consistently lift 50lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Some college or trades school education
- AWS Certifications
- Ability to read blueprints is HIGHLY PREFERRED!
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Kyle at KKanooth@optistaffing.com NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at 360 553 7222!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.