We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Warehouse and Inventory Supervisor
4370 Old Internationall Airport Rd Anchorage, AK 99502-1013
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: Warehouse and Inventory Supervisor
City: Anchorage, AK
WHO THEY ARE:
A global leader in airline catering and in-flight related service.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
Responsible for managing the inventory and ordering of all food and beverages for the Customer Service Center.
- Oversee all aspects of inventory and management to ensure financial and customer requirements are met.
- Control food cost variances and continually compare actual to billed costs.
- Determine par levels and order quantities based on airline specifications, menus, and vendor lead time.
- Manage personnel to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Track product usage and yields in relation to ordering requirements.
- Guide, motivate and develop employees within HR requirements.
- Plan out and implement the cost budget.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
Retirement with employer match
Employee Assistance Program
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in materials management, purchasing, and inventory required.
- 1-3 years’ supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of demand planning and vendor management.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and supply chain management.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office Products.
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way there!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7009 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!