4030 Lake Washington Blvd NE Kirkland, WA 98033 US
City: Tukwila, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
An innovative company, we received an Editor's Choice Award in 2021 by disrupting the market with our newest product and quickly became a market leader. We just recently introduced our newest product and disrupted the market again. GeekWire recognized us as a start-up to watch and a potential unicorn from the Pacific Northwest.
The company's people-centric innovative vision is evident not only in our products and services but also in our workplace culture. We were recently listed in the Top 100 Best Places to Work by Built in Seattle, named as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work For, and awarded as one of the Companies with the Best Benefits. Seattle Business Magazine also certified us as a Best Place to Work.
We value the unique life experiences that each employee brings to work every day and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves and are recognized for their impact across the company. Everyone is welcome to join and do their best work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are seeking a reliable and hardworking Warehouse Worker to join our team. The primary duty of this position is to sort out return shipments, package them appropriately, and count inventory. The Warehouse Worker will work in a fast-paced environment and should be able to prioritize their workload efficiently. The ideal candidate should have excellent attention to detail, be physically fit, and have experience in a warehouse environment.
- Sort out return shipments and inspect them for damages or defects
- Package return shipments according to company standards
- Count inventory regularly and maintain accurate records
- Assist in loading and unloading goods from trucks
- Operate machinery such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand trucks
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized at all times
- Communicate effectively with other team members and management
- Adhere to safety procedures and protocols
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Day shift
- Temporary position, 4/17/2023 through 6/30/2023
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Ability to operate machinery such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand trucks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy objects (up to 50 lbs.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with inventory management software preferred
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Ability to speak Mandarin a plus
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Andrew Jones at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as this week! Or just give us a call at (206) 456-3690!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area. I grew up in Kent and Tukwila and currently live in the Redmond/Bellevue area. I enjoy all sports and talking about sports whenever I can. My favorite sport is baseball, and I am a diehard Mariners fan regardless of my White Sox hat in my Opti photo. I have a 2-year-old goldendoodle named Murphy and I like to goof around with him in my free time and go to his favorite park and play fetch. I play some pick-up basketball, and recreational softball. Other than that, I really like watching movies.
What I like about Opti is that I can be myself and work with an amazing group of people. I really enjoy the friendly competitiveness in the office and with the other offices. Working as a bartender for 15 years I dreamed of having a career in sales, and it is pretty darn awesome, plus I can help others find the career that they have always wanted too!