969 S Nebraska Street Seattle, WA 98106-2733 US
- Maintain a clean and safe office/warehouse
- Track and maintain inventory
- Track and maintain company tools
- Pick up and deliver materials as needed
- Return materials as needed
- Help on Jobsites as needed
- Provide General laborer type work around warehouse
- Conduct basic repairs around office/warehouse
- Project labor assistance as needed
- Maintain company safety equipment
- Clean equipment and tools when returned to warehouse
- (REQUIRED) Valid Washington State Driver's License
- (PREFERRED)Forklift certification will train here if needed
- (REQUIRED) High school Diploma
- (PREFERRED) TRADE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
- Basic Knowledge of tools and materials used in HVAC and mechanical applications.
- Basic understanding of how to navigate Microsoft Products; Word, Excel, ETC.
- 1-3 Years
- Flexible schedule - multiple locations & projects
- Willingness to travel out of town on projects sometimes.
- Team oriented leadership
- Communication - must communicate effectively with the team
- Presentation & composure in a professional manner both in appearance and action.
- Company development - be willing to help the company develop and grow.
- PTO (PAID TIME OFF) (eligible to earn 2 weeks/year, year 1 - 5 years; 3 weeks/year after 5 years)
- 401 K / Matching (after 1 year)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Lifting requirements 50 Lbs.
- Hours 7:00- 4:00 (or as required by project)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $17.00-$22.00 Per Hour
- Paid Training
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area. I grew up in Kent and Tukwila and currently live in the Redmond/Bellevue area. I enjoy all sports and talking about sports whenever I can. My favorite sport is baseball, and I am a diehard Mariners fan regardless of my White Sox hat in my Opti photo. I have a 2-year-old goldendoodle named Murphy and I like to goof around with him in my free time and go to his favorite park and play fetch. I play some pick-up basketball, and recreational softball. Other than that, I really like watching movies.
What I like about Opti is that I can be myself and work with an amazing group of people. I really enjoy the friendly competitiveness in the office and with the other offices. Working as a bartender for 15 years I dreamed of having a career in sales, and it is pretty darn awesome, plus I can help others find the career that they have always wanted too!