Warehouse /Customer Service Representative
6015 6th Ave S , Building B Seattle, WA 98108 US
Opening: Customer Service / Warehouse
City: Seattle, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
We are a newly founded company with over 20 years of industry experience, with locations in Kent and Seattle, and looking to expand! We are committed to giving our customers a large collection of stones that are both unique and strong, working with reputable brands, which is why we are the best choice for high quality surfaces!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist homeowners with material selections & answer product questions.
- Keep up to date knowledge of new and existing products.
- Place/update orders and material holds for customers.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls.
- Process checks and credit card transactions.
- Schedule local and out of state deliveries.
- Troubleshoot customer issues.
- Keep track of sample inventory.
- Label/organize samples, as needed.
- Additional duties as requested.
- Loading and unloading material for trucks/semitrucks/containers
- Operate a forklift safely.
- Pick material accurately
- Be able to read and make changes to load sheets, as required.
- Assist in yearly inventory counts.
- Responsible for helping keep the warehouse clean and organized.
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Employer paid medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- We are open on Saturday from 10am-2pm, so you must be available to work on Saturdays and possible overtime
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 2 years of customer service experience (required).
- Minimum high school diploma (GED accepted), undergraduate preferred. Experience with multiline phone system (recommended).
- Able to work in a fast pace and high-pressure environment.
- Previous industry experience (preferred, but not required).
Ability to bend, lift, or kneel.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Good computer and math skills.
- Ability to work with a team as one cohesive unit.
- 1+ years of warehouse experience (required).
- 1+ year of forklift experience (preferred but will train).
- Able to lift 40+ lbs (required).
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to bend, lift, kneel, and/or push.
- Basic computer and math skills.
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Aaron Logsdon at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as today! Or just give me a call at (206) 535-7306!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area. I grew up in Kent and Tukwila and currently live in the Redmond/Bellevue area. I enjoy all sports and talking about sports whenever I can. My favorite sport is baseball, and I am a diehard Mariners fan regardless of my White Sox hat in my Opti photo. I have a 2-year-old goldendoodle named Murphy and I like to goof around with him in my free time and go to his favorite park and play fetch. I play some pick-up basketball, and recreational softball. Other than that, I really like watching movies.
What I like about Opti is that I can be myself and work with an amazing group of people. I really enjoy the friendly competitiveness in the office and with the other offices. Working as a bartender for 15 years I dreamed of having a career in sales, and it is pretty darn awesome, plus I can help others find the career that they have always wanted too!