We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
WA Licensed Senior Project Manager (Seattle)
200 W. Mercer Street Ste: 503E Seattle, WA 98119
Fully integrated and multi-disciplinary Seattle firm is interviewing immediately for a Washington licensed Senior Project Manager with 10-15 years of experience with large scale health care, retail and commercial and government projects. Join a diverse, fast paced, collaborative and fun team committed to environmentally responsible and sustainable practices. Bring your ability to design and manage projects from concept to completion and you’ ll have amazing career growth opportunities!
- Develop technical solutions in Revit, electronically draft plans, elevations, sections and details.
- Assist in developing and producing construction documents working closely with lead designer to establish and implement project concepts.
- Serve as a resource for development of drawings, specifications, cost estimates, and construction practices.
- Demonstrate excellent design skills, strong technical proficiency and perform as an integral team member.
- Minimum of 10 plus years of professional experience
- Pacific North West building codes and permitting
- Architecture degree, architecture license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Commercial, Retail, Healthcare, government and/or Mixed Use
- Proficient in: Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, MS Office Suite, and Photoshop
$80 to $8k DOE
401(k) savings plan
Holiday and paid time off
Onsite commuter benefits including bike lockers, showers
Transit and parking stipend