We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
13009 Se Jennifer St. Ste. 101 Clackamas, OR 97015
We currently have full time opportunists for experienced Assembly/Utility workers. We are looking for applicants with at least one year' s experience in manufacturing. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Need reliable transportation, and ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- High School diploma
- One year experience in a production environment
- Able to perform basic math and use inspection equipment to ensure quality
- Blue print reading
- Basic Metalworking tools (Drills, Sanders, Grinders, Screw guns, torque tools, etc.)
- Reading work packet to assemble parts
- Building parts to print
- Inspect parts to verify conformance to print
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Requires operation of forklift, pallet jacks, overhead cranes, and accurate use of precision measuring tools.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Clackamas, OR