We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Po Box 8950 [email protected] Vancouver, WA 98668
LOOKING FOR AN IMPRESSIVE TRANSPORTATION SUPERVISOR FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES IT’ S EMPLOYEES!
South West Washington Manufacturer seeks a high-level Transportation Supervisor to join their world-class team! This is a global leader has over 80 years of expertise, proven technology, reliable equipment and industry-leading customer service.
As the newest member of this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervises work of others; responsible for: hiring, terminating, training and developing, reviewing performance as well as administering corrective action for staff.
- Develops warehouse operations to improve productivity, onboard training programs.
- Promotes and maintains safe warehouse operations – includes participation on Safety committee.
- Blue cards, training programs and 6S.
- Schedules activities and employees to meet customer demand for daily shipments and assembly floor Daily
- Drives on time delivery (24 hours turnaround of parts from receiving to shipment/assembly).
- Reduces warranties via: root cause analysis, training, permanent corrective actions taken and documentation of Processes to prevent re-occurrence.
- Maintain Time and Attendance.
- Participates in applicable SOP and SWI training as well as drafting procedures
· Associate degree or vocational or technical school degree required. Bachelor’ s degree preferred. 3 to 5 years supervisory experience.
- Intermediate in Project/Process Management. Clerical/Secretarial, Computer/Technical, and Written and Oral Communication, Microsoft Office Suite: (Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project), and ERP/MRP – Lawson (or equivalent ERP/MRP system).
- Ability to listen to and understand information as well as to communicate ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- The ability to read and understand information as well as communicate ideas and information presented in writing.
- Ability to be a good representative of self and Company in meeting with coworkers and customers.
Compensation: $60, 000-$70, 000/year DOE – competitive benefits package including 80% employer paid medical benefits: Full benefits package with medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short and long-term disability, 401(k), incentive compensation, paid holidays, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
If you’ re confident in direct warehouse staff work including: training, hiring/firing, decision making, performance management and Process Improvement, then do apply for this amazing, direct hire opportunity, please send your resume to Miranda at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview!