8801 N Vancouver Ave Portland, OR 97217 US
TRAILER MECHANIC - Day Shift
Top Pay for Experienced Diesel Mechanics $21.00 to $41.00 per hour
Starting pay rate based on experience and skill level
This job is at our Portland, Oregon service center
Located on Vancouver Ave
WE PREFER TECHNICIANS LIVING IN THE AREA
Applicants should be within commuting distance of Portland
Skill Based Pay Rate Reviews Every 6 Months until you reach top pay for your skill level.
Ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of Diesel Mechanic experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
At PSC, we offer the following perks for our technicians
- Competitive Pay with Technician Tier Levels
- Bi-Annual Technician Reviews
- Bonus Pay based on efficiency
- Tool Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Effective and Proven Safety Program
- Resources to become a National Board ASME Certified Welder
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma, GED or higher
Demonstrated skill in most of the following areas:
- The ability to diagnose failures and make repairs on mechanical, electrical or other various systems on a trailer.
- Tank service and repair
- Experience with air brake systems and repairs
- TIG aluminum, stainless or carbon welding experience
- Ability to effectively and efficiently inspect tanks and trailers to align with DOT standards (HM183, hazmat)
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- With assistance, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to fit through a tank trailer manhole
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Competitive pay dependent on experience and knowledge
- In addition, career advancement is built in at PSC!
- Skill based pay reviews every 6 months until you hit top pay!
- The more skills you have the more money you make!
Please contact Tony @ [email protected] or call 503-262-8700 to apply!