Opti Staffing Group https://www.optistaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-sq.png http://www.optistaffing.com http://www.optistaffing.com true
Tool Room Assistant
14140 Sw Galbreath Dr. , Po Box 1464 Tualatin 97062 Sherwood, OR 97140 US
2023-03-22 2023-06-28 Industry: Skilled Trades/Light Industrial Job Number: 78971
Who We Are:
Our client has been a leader in the precision machining industry for the last 40 years. Known for their superb quality and value, their roots are in the semiconductor industry. From there, they extended their innovative systems and approach to the commercial and medical industries. Today, they're proud to use that experience to serve our nation’s aerospace and defense (A&D) industries.
This company is a blast to work for, and they treat their employees like family. They offer great benefits and competitive wage. This is a long-term opportunity with a growing company!
What You’ ll Do:
- Machine shop experience or completion of a Machine Tech course is a plus.
- Basic computer skills
- Inventory management experience – issuing and receiving stock into inventory
- Simple tool grinding experience desired
- Tool presetting experience (Zoller or Omega) is a plus
What’ s in it for You:
Chance to be on a winning team!
Working with a company that takes pride in their work!
Opportunity for growth within the organization!
Amazing Wage DOE – plus great benefits!
What You Need to Have:
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
Job Conditions/Physical Requirements
Work performed in factory settings. Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes. Occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs. Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.
- Able to work collectively with the Tool Crib team, Machinists, Planner/Schedulers, and management.
- Next Steps: