We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Tool & Die Maker
10400 Se Mather Road Clackamas, OR 97015
We are looking for a skilled Tool and Die maker with capabilities ranging from in-house tooling and fixturing, to custom design, patented equipment. To support our growth, we are looking to add a professional Too and Die Maker to our seasoned staff.
- Minimum of Five years of tool and Die experience in Stamping or Mold Making.
- Self Motivated and able to work under minimal supervision and minimal technical guidance.
- Plan, design, construct, or repair a wide variety of intricate and complicated tools such as stamping, dies, jigs, fixtures, and die casting tools, to close tolerance.
- CNC background using Master Cam and Conversational programming.
- Ability to set up and operate manual and CNC Mills, Sinker EDM, Surface Grinders, and other machine shop related equipment.
- Experience in fitting, timing, and adjusting.
- Proficient in reading from complicated readings and drawings.
- Use Advanced shop mathematics and all the types of precision measuring equipment.
- This position designs and maintains tool within ISO specifications.
Competitive Benefit Package:
- 40 hours Vacation after 6 months
- 40 hours Sick time per year
- Seven paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Alternative Health Care
- Life Insurance and long Term Disability
- 24 Hour Fitness Membership!
- Continuing Education Tuition reimbursement
The pay is dependent on Experience and Ability! To apply respond to this posting with resume attached and we will be in contact very soon!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour