We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Temporary Safety Professional
1705 Nw Harborside Drive Vancouver, WA 98668-1529
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Temporary Safety Professional
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
This company is a well-established, food manufacturing plant in Vancouver, Washington that is devoted to excellence when it comes to customer service and quality of product. This is a brand well-known throughout a bustling industry with an unparalleled passion for people.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this company' s Temporary Safety Professional, you will be tasked with helping develop, implement and train plant personnel on new processes and procedures that are aimed at growing a safety-conscientious culture. You will be working with a team of individuals who care about the people around them and upholding the highest industry standards in compliance.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +2 years of experience in a safety capacity within a manufacturing outfit
- Attention to detail and unshakable integrity
- A passion for keeping people safety
- Firm understanding of process and procedure development and implementation
- Experience training on new SOP' s
- Great Communication skills and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Some College is preferred
- HACCP Certification
- Experience in a Food Manufacturing Plant is highly preferred!
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Kendra O' Bryant at email@example.com NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101!