We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1170 Andover Park W Tukwila, WA 981883900
Our awesome and fun office is looking for a temporary receptionist! It will start immediately and go until the end of April! You should be able to handle both admin responsibilities and light front office reception. Do you like to learn new technology? And... are you available for immediate interview, and full time employment if selected? If all yes, please keep reading!
We are seeking an outgoing, solution minded individual to fill an upcoming vacancy that should also be FUN and DYNAMIC! The ideal candidate will have a positive personality, and be both professional and relaxed while working multiple projects and ever moving deadlines. Also, you should be able to handle stressful situations and still have office fun! You must also be able to maintain a meticulous schedule, write well, and possesses a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce or another comparable system.
You should be available for immediate interview in office and if selected, immediate interview in office.
Ideal candidates will have a college degree or equivalent experience and must possess excellent communication, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills. You must also be detail-oriented and solution-minded. 1+ years of experience in a receptionist/ office manager/ assistant role is preferable. Cover letters are always appreciated. Why should we hire you!?
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working directly with the company executives and sales staff
- Managing a multi-line phone system with a pleasant demeanor
- Use of Salesforce in an administrative role, which includes updating data and users
- Being able to maintain a varied schedule with differing projects
- Maintaining electronic and manual filing systems
- Keeping accurate records of all incoming and outgoing documents
- Faxing, scanning, copying confidential documents
- Establishing and maintaining vendor relationships
Candidates Will Need To Be:
- Professional in appearance and character
- Dependable in daily attendance
- Positive and energetic
- Well-spoken and well-written
- Able to take initiative and generate solutions
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledgeable in the MS Office Suite, especially Excel formulas and functions
- Ready to work in a fast paced office setting while maintaining efficiency
- Prepared to adjust duties or priorities as requested by management
- Able to handle stressful situations calmly and professionally
- Pay superior attention to detail
- Be able to work a daily schedule Monday- Friday 7: 30am-4pm
To be considered please submit a properly formatted resume (either MS-Word or PDF format), with subject: ADMIN. Include your complete education and work
Pay is $16-$18 an hour depends on the experience!
Schedule Monday- Friday 7: 30am-4pm