We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
10301 Willows Rd Redmond, WA 98052
The Technician II works under close direction/supervision and is responsible to test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify production of electronic products, parts, instrumentation, digital / analog, test equipment, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, and electronic testing.
• Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematic drawings; Use manufacturing and engineering instructions for testing assembled electronic units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
• Create non-conformance reports including detailed description of testing performed, resulting failure and initial root cause investigation results
• Interpret and work in accordance with work orders, drawings and schematics, functional and acceptance test procedures, failure reports, manuals and all other applicable engineering and production specifications
• Calibrate or otherwise adjust assigned units by such means as component selection, potentiometer adjustment, clocking or other positioning; Make required mathematical calculations for voltage, resistance, current, impedance, amplification, and adjustments.
• Perform automated testing and performance testing using a variety of automated testing equipment and special test console to simulate in-service specifications, including but not limited to: vibe, burn in, thermal cycle and leak testing
• Perform manual testing involving setup, adjustment, operation and interpretation of results from standard and special purpose test equipment, applicable to assigned product area, such as differential and multi-meters, signal generators, power supplies, bridges, and oscilloscopes.
• Test units in other programs not normally worked on and units of greater complexity under close supervision
• Practice safe work habits as established by OSHA and Company policy
• Supports Company Business System (CBS) initiatives including 5S, KPI’ s, Standard Work, Problem
Solving, and other initiatives as they arise
• Maintain system logs and manuals to document testing and operation of equipment
• Flexible and willing to work overtime if necessary
• Any other task assigned by supervisor or management
This is 2nd Shift. Pay $19p/h DOE