7810 King St, Anchorage, AK 99518 Anchorage, AK 99518 US
Opening: Technical Sales
An independent cost consulting firm specializing in the preparation of construction cost estimates at all phases of design are looking to add a Sales member to the team.
- Handles both residential homes and commercial facilities
- Services of expertise include cost estimating, cost control, life cycle costing, operations and maintenance costs, quantity surveys, value engineering, cost analysis, energy audits, expert witness, material procurement, and scheduling.
- Prepare cost estimates from conceptual levels of design through bid documents
- Prepare detailed quantity take-off/surveys from drawings, plans, and specifications
- Price materials, labor, and equipment
- Obtain quotes from industry professionals, manufacturers, and vendors
- Compile information into required estimate formats
- On-site construction progress inspections
- Some travel will be required (typically in-state)
- Minimum five years of experience in construction cost estimating, construction project
- management, or related college degree
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings, specifications, RFPs, and related technical
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Bluebeam or similar PDF editing software,
- Microsoft Project or Oracle Primavera P6, RSMeans
- Ability to work under deadlines and prioritize projects accordingly
- Effective written and verbal communication with clients and owners
- Knowledge of USACE MII software, life cycle cost analysis, and AutoDesk is helpful but not required
- Salary starting at $60,000/year DOE
- Paid Vacation
- 401K w/company match
- Health Insurance Stipend
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7009 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Meet Your Recruiter
I was born and raised in Alaska and am a mom to 1. We love camping and anything to do with water! I am closing in on my 1-year anniversary with Opti where I started as a receptionist and was promoted to Executive recruiter. Finding candidates their most ideal career match while assisting companies to hire the candidates they need has been so fulfilling and I am so thankful to have found a career that allows me to help my community.