Technical Program Manager
1915 NE Stucki Ave Suite 400 Hillsboro, OR 97006 US
Technical Program Manager
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Compensation: Up to $75k, DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
- Training shift: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
- Training Duration: 4-6 weeks (paid)
- We are starting interviews now!
Who we are:
We were established in 1996 in Ireland to service the emerging microelectronics, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Based in Ireland and operating internationally, we provide a complete, end-to-end solution for customers operating in controlled environments.
- Cleanroom Design
- Construction Equipment
- Supply & Installation
- Consumable supply thereafter
What's In It for You:
- Salary up to $75k, DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Sick Leave
- Fun and phenomenal collaborative work location
- Work/Life balance
- Dynamic culture
- We are growing and not slowing down!
- To the moon with stability and growth!
- Manage day-to-day program objectives and ensure accurate and timely execution of daily tasks
- Lead, support, and manage on-site personnel to ensure everyone is performing to the highest standard
- Work with the Program Supervisor and Operations Manager on operational performance, tasks, KPIs, projects, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers as required to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Deal with enquiries and escalations from key customers by phone, email, and/or in person
- Liaise effectively with internal team members to complete tasks and distribute information
- Manage communication of tasks, deliverables, safety messages, protocols, to internal and external stakeholders as required
- Help develop and maintain an inspiring team environment with an open communication and collaborative culture
- Delegate tasks and assign deadlines
- Motivate team members and track any feedback given on tasks or issues and share them with the Operations Manager
- Provide coaching to new & existing employees along with recommending additional training/procedures required
- Work in conjunction with our HR team to ensure company HR policies and procedures are being followed
- Assist in the roll out of new projects, programs, and initiatives
- Stay up to date on product knowledge and our customer service offerings
- Experience working in a similar role. Semiconductor industry a plus!
- Previous managerial/supervisory experience leading high-performing and cross functional teams
- Strong systems knowledge and prior experiencing working with a variety of software systems / programs
- Passion for delivering first class customer service.
- Ability to identify team needs and ensure customer satisfaction is being delivered across multiple teams / departments
- Experience working with multinational organizations would be preferred
- Good organizational, timekeeping and administration skills are a must-have
- Flexible and Pro-active attitude
- Proactive approach to initiatives
- Excellent communication skills required with ability to communicate effectively with key customers, stakeholders, colleagues, etc.
- Experience working with MS Office
- Previous experience using an ERP system e.g., SAP would be beneficial
- College/University level degree in a related field a strong advantage
- Ability to pass a background screening and drug screening
Call Molly today at 971 246-8427 for that next step in your career, or email your resume to [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
I have lived in California, Oregon, and Washington, all on the west side of each state. My heart won’t let me be far from the coast 😊 I am a candidate advocate that is changing lives to meet the needs of the new job market and improving work happiness throughout the Upper Left, USA. Everyone is important and everyone has value, and I absolutely love to help people see their value and land jobs they never thought they could. Transferrable skills are like magic!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”