Technical Operative L1
Hillsboro, OR 97006 US
General Operative L1
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Compensation: Up to $20/hr
Hours: Day Shift - Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
- Training Duration: 4-6 weeks (paid)
Who we are:
We are a single source supplier and solutions provider to customers operating in critically clean and controlled environments. Target industries include Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Semi-conductor, and Micro-Electronics.
In addition to the supply of consumable products and equipment, we offer specialized services including Kanban programs, VMI, Technical solutions, and on-site service provision. With global manufacturers of cleanroom products. We have quickly become recognized experts in the industry working with some of the biggest names internationally.
What's In It for You:
- Salary up to $20/hr, DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Sick Leave
- Fun and phenomenal collaborative work location
- Work/Life balance
- Dynamic culture
- We are growing and not slowing down!
- To the moon with stability and growth!
- Deliver items to various client locations
- Receive goods to include checking, counting and organization of stock
- Pick and deliver customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Re-stock shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Proactive approach to stock management and accuracy
- Flexibility to perform other duties when assigned
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy, and a strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using a stock control system such as SAP or a similar system is desirable
- Cleanroom experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous Warehouse Management System experience is desirable
- Forklift driving experience is desirable
Call Amber today at 503-594-2000 for that next step in your career, or email your resume to [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Amber O’Donnell and I am a born and raised Oregonian. I love the Pacific Northwest and have pretty much decided I will never live anywhere else!! I love to spend my time camping, riding my banshee in the sand and watching my youngest play softball! I am married to a wonderful man, who has taught me to love unconditionally and has been there for me and my girls. I have two daughters, 24 & 17 and am a grandmother of 2 spunky little girls. Most of all I love to make people laugh, it makes my day to put a smile on someone’s face. Being the Branch Manager at Opti Staffing is very rewarding and never gets old!