We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
864 Promontory Place Salem, OR
My customer is looking for a Tax Manager to join their growing firm. They are a small but professional company looking for someone to smoothly transition into their culture. With proven technical and management skills there is potential for growth into an ownership role with the company.?
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA Certification.
- 6+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus).
- Experience preparing individual, business, benefit fund, real estate and exempt organization tax returns.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Compensation is extremely competitive along with a great benefits package. If you are interested please send your resume to [email protected] or you can call Tanya at 503-594-2000.