We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
4900 Meadows Rd # 200 Lake Oswego, OR 97035
My customer is seeking a Tax Manager with 3-4 years of public accounting experience. You will be in a position to work closely with engagement partners, interact with great clients, and will have opportunities for staff supervision and advancement.They offer a team-oriented culture, and opportunities for continuing education and professional growth. They also strongly believe in maintaining a good work/life balance, while always exceeding their clients' expectations.
- Prepare complex business, fiduciary and individual tax returns
- Provide timely and high-quality services exceeding client expectations
- Identify additional areas of service and planning opportunities
- Research and develop tax planning strategies
- Pursue new business development
- Maintain relationships with key business contacts and clients
- Develop skills for reviewing tax returns
- Minimum of five years tax public accounting experience – Master of Tax a plus
- CPA experienced in preparation and tax planning with partnerships, S-corporations, C-corporations, trusts and high net-worth individuals
- Demonstrates effective communication skills both written and oral
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects
- Demonstrates excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Prosystem Tax, Engagement and Fixed Asset software experience a plus
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. The company also offers an exceptional benefits package as well as flexible work hours, paid parking, a corporate causal dress code, compressed work weeks and more!
Please email your resume to: [email protected]