We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Talent Acquisition & Development Coordinator
1935 Silverton Rd Ne Salem, OR 97301
Opening: Talent Acquisition & Development Coordinator
City: Salem, OR
Who We Are:
We are Salem-based, family-owned contractor that has thrived in business for 40 years by fostering an entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified construction trades (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire, and Design). This culture has allowed us to withstand economic downturns and provide job security for our employees. We also live and breathe our company core values of Integrity, Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety.
What You' ll Do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and help define the requirements for vacant positions.
- Seek out qualified candidates to fulfill the hiring needs.
- Browse resume databases and portfolio sites and join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates.
- Advertise open positions to external networks.
- Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals.
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data.
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels and research for trends in the industry.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques.
- Creatively post various job offerings throughout the US in a timely manner in a way that attract top notch talent.
- Screen new applicants via phone and set up interviews for hiring managers with selected candidates.
- Onboard candidates by conducting orientation, drug testing/background checks, and reviewing new hire paperwork.
- Maintain physical and electronic employee files, ensuring compliance with internal policies and practices as well federal and state laws and regulations.
- Attend job fairs and local schooling events to help create trade awareness and attract new talent.
- Assist with other human resource duties, as needed.
What' s In It For You:
Career-building opportunities & growth potential.
· A diverse internal training program.
· A safety-first, family-like workplace.
· Paid-Time-Off (PTO).
· Affordable Medical/Vision & Dental coverage.
· Matching 401-K.
· Company provided shirts & PPE.
What You Need To Have:
Proven work experience as a headhunter, recruiter or similar. A MUST!
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques and hands-on experience with sourcing tools.
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities.
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- BSc degree in relevant field.
- A positive outlook and independent work ethic a must.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Please call Nicole at 971-246-8427 or email your Resume to [email protected] to secure your interview today!