We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
672 Murlark Ave. Nw Salem, OR 97304
We are a very busy Food Handling & Processing Solutions Manufacturing Company looking to fill long-term and permanent roles.
This is a day shift from 6am-2: 30pm, M - F. Wage starting from $21-23 an hour plus great benefits!
We are seeking skilled TIG Welder/Fabricators!
****TIG Welding & Fabrication****
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications. (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions. (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Experience in a metal processing industry and strong working knowledge with metal/stainless steel fabrication.
Able to work with minimum supervision
Excellent organizational skills
Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Sense of urgency
Please call Amber or Thomas ASAP at 503-594-2000. This is an immediate need and we are looking to start a qualified candidate tomorrow if possible!