We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Swing QC Inspector - CNC Machining
20190 Sw Avery Ct Tualatin, OR 97062-8571
Opportunity to join an established & growing Machining & Manufacturing Team in our QC Department. Diversified customer and industry base with AS9100, IS9001, ITAR certifications. We recognize & reward strong performers!
Schedule: Monday - Thursday – 3: 30 - 2pm
- Inspect precision machined parts using calibrated hand and automated inspection tools
- Program and operate Keyence and other automated inspection systems
- Interface with key internal employees such as CNC Machinists & Management
- Support creation of detailed inspection plans for tight tolerance parts
- Help determine root cause and corrective actions to remove risk points and increase quality
- Complete inspection reports and First Article Inspection Reports
Experience & Skills Required & Desired:
- Minimum of 2 years in an Inspector/Quality Control role
- Experience & Skill utilizing automated inspection systems such as vision and CMM
- Experience completing FAI’ s with ability to utilize provided ERP software and Excel
- Prior CNC machining experience preferred
- 2 years or more experience supporting and training other Inspectors preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate with other employees in a professional way
- Excellent attention to detail and knowledge of machining practices
If this sounds like a job that lines up with your skills please call Amber or Thomas @ 503-594-2000