We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3340 Providence Drive Suite 363 Anchorage, AK 99508
One of the leading medical services provider is seeking a Patient Account Representative. The company provides a positive work environment and values continuous improvement in all areas. The provider is in search of a representative dedicated to holding a full-time, professional position. Applicants should be goal-oriented, organized, accurate in data entry, willing to work with a team and dedicated to providing top of the line service and support.
- 1-3 years of experience in medical office.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and over the telephone
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word and Excel skills
- Experience with medical billing software and application
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Associates degree or technical school equivalent preferred.
To schedule an interview, contact Shelby directly at 907-222-7010 or email a resume to her at [email protected]