We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Supply Chain Manager
Po Box 8950 [email protected] Vancouver, WA 98668
My client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager for one of the world’ s leading manufacturers of concrete products equipment & palletizing solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the Purchasing and Production Control departments to plan production; execute supplier purchase orders and perform expediting routines to meet operations requirements – 20%
- Establishes, Monitors, maintains and modifies Production, Purchasing and Inventory plans – 20%
- Develops and maintains the Master Production Schedule for all operational needs to insure timely results and to optimize labor and operations space capacity constraints. -_20%_
- Develops and oversees all Warehouse and Inventory Control strategies. Responsible for smooth day-to-day operations of incoming parts receiving, storage and inventory accuracy and control 20%.
- Responsible for all logistics activities, including 3PL negotiations and supplier management; Transportation scheduling and truck loading oversight. 10%
- Oversees all Transportation and Logistics responsibilities, including, but not limited to, Import/Export documentation requirements – 10%
- Qualifications: *
Intermediate to Advanced
- MRP/ERP Experience in Mfg. environment
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Vault preferred
- Written and Oral Communication
- * Intermediate
- Project/Process Management
- English (Spanish as Second Language helpful)
- ForkLift Truck Operation (Occasional)
- Basic Rigging Understanding
- Ability to provide a respectful work environment for others
- Ability to work well with others in a team atmosphere.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate’ s degree or vocational or technical school degree
- Bachelor’ s degree in Supply Chain Management desired
- APICS certification desired
- 5-8 years of professional experience (Additional Experienced Desired)
- Experience with a variety of the industry’ s concepts, practices and procedures.
To be considered for this amazing Direct Hire position contact Miranda at 360.816.2101 and send over you resume to [email protected] NOW!