We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Woodburn, OR 970710160
My customer is looking for an experienced Superintendent to join their successful company. They are a locally owned and operated and focus on team work . They are looking for the right fit to join their construction family and there is a lot of potential for growth within the company.
• Oversee all phases of construction from initial planning to completion.
• Be an integral part of shop drawing/submittals and submittal log updating process
• Maintain complete familiarity with project drawings, details, and minutes
• Ensure safety guidelines are being followed at all times.
• Pre-construction estimates and budgets and monitoring expenses throughout the project.
• Actively supervise subcontractors and manager their activities to ensure integrity of job site and project scheduling.
• At least 6-10 years of experience being a superintendent with a commercial general contractor.
• Strong leadership and negotiating skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of relevant trades
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Company offers competitive benefit package and compensation ranges from80-100K DOE. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please email [email protected] or call 503-594-2017.