We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5400 Meadows Rd Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Opti Staffing Group is Hiring!
Who we are:
My Client is a reputable General Contractor in Portland that Specializes in Multi-family, Education, Retail, and Commercial projects.
What you' ll Do:
Project planning and scheduling. Direct all on-site activities. Submittal review. Coordinate all Owner, Architect and Contractor information.
Oversee and direct all self-preformed work. Oversee and direct all subcontracted work. Oversee project-wide safety program. Oversee site quality control program. Coordinate inspection activities with permit agencies and special inspection requirements.
What' s in it for you:
Generous Salary- $95k -$120K DOE
PTO Vacation time
401 K Plan with company match
Great Safety Culture!
What you' ll need to have:
Preferred 10 or more years of field construction experience.
• Preferred 5 or more years in a supervisory capacity.
• Strong understanding of and ability to use P6 scheduling software.
• Thorough understanding of building construction, scheduling and cost control procedures.
general contract experience.
Understanding of subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret all necessary construction plans, blueprints and documents.
• Strong organization/time management skills.
. • Proficient computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Must have, or complete within six months of hire, CPR and first aid certifications and OSHA 30 training.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience with construction software platforms.
Just hit the " Apply" button above and you' re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected]