10315 Se Jennifer St Clackamas, OR 97015 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Position: Staff Accountant
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Post daily and periodic GL transactions
- Reconcile cash and other balance sheet accounts
- Serve as backup and overflow support for AR and AP posting
- Manage and support accounts receivable and the customer database; respond to general requests
- Post out of the ordinary AR and AP invoices and transactions
- Manage customer portals - payments, POs, invoicing, and compliance
- Collections; minimize past due AR customer accounts
- Manage, and support our AP vendors’ database; assist Purchasing Manager with vendor issues as needed; respond to general vendor requests
- Annual 1099 reporting and filing
- Assist with labor time tracking and reporting
- Assist with and serve as backup for bi-weekly payroll
- Assist with machines and JOBS: new orders set up, tracking, and invoicing
- Manage fixed assets database and software (Asset Keeper)
- Compose and deliver business correspondence in a professional timely fashion
- Calculate and file sales/use tax returns
- Assist with annual budgeting
- Provide deliverables for the annual financial review/audit
- Perform other duties and functions as required in the job classification and expected within the responsibility area
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in full cycle accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, macros
- QuickBooks basic skills
- Familiarity with SAP a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to function productively and professionally in a team-oriented environment
- Able to multitask, manage multiple priorities, and follow detailed instructions
- Good English language spelling and grammar
- Ability to lift, move and carry up to 10 pounds occasionally throughout the week.
- Move within office and manufacturing environments without assistance or restriction.
- Sit for extended periods up to 9 hours per day.
- Bend, stoop, lean, twist, squat regularly; unrestricted and full range of upper and lower body movements
- Manual dexterity to continuously keyboard, and to grasp, move, and lift products and objects.
- Visual acuity for continuous computer work.
- Write by hand.
- Communicate by speech and hearing continuously. Communicate in person without difficulty.
We offers competitive pay and great employee benefits: 8 PAID Holidays, vacation & sick pay, health, dental, RX and vision plan for full time employees; 100% matched up to 4% Safe Harbor 401k plan.
Please Note: We have a zero tolerance policy against drugs or alcohol in the workplace. Marijuana remains illegal under the federal policy and therefore is prohibited.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Pay: $28.85 - $33.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
Christian grew up in Chicago, and left in 2008 to continue a career in the printing industry. He started with Opti Staffing Group in 2012 as a Skilled Trades Recruiter. When he is not making connections with clients and candidates, he enjoys downhill skiing, fly fishing and old Volkswagens. He graduated from Northern Michigan University with a History degree. “What I love most about working at Opti Staffing Group is the impact that we have people. Whether it is helping someone improve their resume, or giving them some interview tips, it all helps build your community. Nothing is better than making the call to a candidate to offer his or her dream job. Seeing that person grow into a management role and becoming a client is extremely satisfying."