We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Sr. Environmental Program Manager- Seattle
Seattle, WA 98036
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Senior Environmental Program Manager
City: Seattle, WA
Join a global professional services leader. Committed to solving the world’ s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. Currently seeking a Senior Environmental Program Manager to join the team in their Seattle, Washington office. Working with the Environmental Contamination, Assessment and Remediation (CAR) group, this role has ongoing responsibility for developing and implementing the CAR business in Washington State in accordance with their North America and Region Business Plans.
Responsibilities of the position will be, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Region Environment Market Lead and Business Group Leader to grow the CAR business in the Region
- Develop and execute business strategies and initiatives to expand environmental services to new clients
- Identify market competitors with intelligence gathering and provide thorough and comprehensive strengths/weaknesses analyses
- Identify and develop strategies to capture new business with major clients and includes business development, strategic initiatives, and sales development
- Maintain a high profile externally and through membership/attendance in industry organizations, continually increasing contact base
- Lead proposal development and contract negotiation to win targeted pursuits
- Manage technical projects: maintaining client satisfaction while ensuring projects are delivered safely and within scope, schedule, and budget
- Achieve goals identified for business development by working in coordination with Operations to successfully develop and win work
- Perform data entry into Client Relationship Management database for lead tracking and opportunity information
- Formulate and present proactive, strategic approaches to the proposal development process, which leverage the company' s capabilities and value proposition
- Build, grow and maintain an active list of large and/or strategic new prospects that will ensure the continuous growth of clients
- Establish and develop strategic long-term relationships with current clients, new clients and prospective teaming partners
- 20+ years of experience in the environmental market with a strong record of developing and executing projects within the industry
- Bachelor’ s degree in a science-related field
- Masters degree in a science-related field or MBA is preferred
- Professional registration (Washington State Professional Engineer or Licensed Geologist)
- Proven experience in establishing and building relationships within all levels of client management
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with experience working effectively in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Solid organizational skills with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities at a time
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Highly effective verbal and written communication plus senior level presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-sufficient in current office applications (eg MS Office)
Why work for this company?
Being the best they can be is in their culture. They are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In their employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge them and help them come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanization are made sustainable for generations to come.
Their commitment to you:
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how they do business, how they serve their clients and how they care for one another. They will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognize achievements. They will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. They will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where they can. Finally, they will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who they are:
Committed to solving the world' s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. They are a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, they remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10, 000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet they are proudly one across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, they are passionate about building lasting relationships with their partners and clients.
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Elisa Fitzpatrick at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or just give us a call at (206) 456-3693!