Social Media Manager
10672 S Macksburg Rd Canby, OR 97013 US
Location: Canby, OR
Compensation: $20-23 hr.
Hours: M-F 8-5pm but very flexible
Who We Are:
As a Local Company, we deliver industry-leading residential and commercial paving services throughout the Portland metropolitan area. Our high-quality, value-added approach has allowed our company to grow from strength to strength as we serve the local community. We offer an array of asphalt paving services, which includes parking lot paving, parking lot maintenance, driveway paving and preventative sealcoating services.
What you will do:
- Manage social media platforms.
- Learn and help to manage podcasts.
- Post daily content.
- Respond to comments.
- Needs to be flexible with role responsibilities.
- Could take on some sales and CSR responsibilities in the future.
What is in it for you:
Pay is $20-23 hr.
Hands on training working closely with owners
PTO! Plus, Amazing Benefits!
Work with a fun and motivated team
Possible pay increase depending on performance
What you need to have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to apply discretion and trust with confidential material.
- Able and willing to work as a part of a team to accomplish goals.
- A self-starter who has the ability to problem-solve and think outside the box.
- Great organizational skills and follow through.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- MOST IMPORTANT: entrepreneurial spirit the one to drive and help build the company.
Call Blake Operations recruiter 971-246-8423!
Meet Your Recruiter
I find it very difficult to talk about myself, so I’ll start just start listing off some things I do in my free time. I am an obsessive football fan (soccer), I could probably name every team in Europe. I’m a thrill-seeking junkie, whether it be skydiving, snowboarding, or just unexpectedly having to meet new people. I’m always trying to put myself in uncomfortable situations because I find happiness in knowing the unknown. This is what I love about working for Opti, I’m always guaranteed to feel my highest highs and my lowest lows. I thrive living with the uncertainty that things aren’t always guaranteed to work out. But what I’ve learned is I have full control over my own destiny depending on the work I put in and I’m a tireless worker. I know how difficult it is to take that next step in your career path. You’ll worry about will my new coworkers like me, will my new manager work well with me, and is there a clear path for advancement. There’s no shortage of things to worry about when finding a new job and I’m here to mitigate those worries.