We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
721 NW 9th Ave #200 Portland, OR 97209
We are seeking an organized and hard-working Site Supervisor with a positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The right candidate will have: • Minimum of 2 years’ residential construction experience required
• High-school diploma or equivalent required
• Relevant college degree preferred
• Understanding of health and safety practices in residential construction required
• OSHA health and safety training highly preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in reading plan sets
• Understanding of the jurisdictional inspection process and ability to successfully pass inspections
• Ability to read and understand the project schedule
• Demonstrated proficiency in using computers and mobile devices to perform work in the field
• Aptitude for learning new construction technologies and practices
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
• High-degree of professionalism required with exceptional communication skills
• Must possess a valid driver’ s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation for frequent travel between job sites during the day
• Ability to lift 50lbs
The Site Supervisor is the onsite representative for the Project Manager and coordinator and verifier for all activities as they occur on the project site. The Site Supervisor will provide additional support as requested by the Project Manager.
• Utilizing iAuditor and performing Quality Control inspections at all critical junctures of the project
• Supervising the daily activities of all subcontractors and confirming the work is performed in a manner that is compliant with the Master Services Agreement and Project Subcontract Agreement
• Ensuring subcontractors preserve and maintains the job site in a manner that meet’ s Company standards and does not create safety hazards for other subcontractors or members of the community
• Communicating with the project manager regarding scheduling conflicts, change orders, safety violations or issues pertaining to quality control
• Conducting site and safety orientations with all subcontractor representatives
• Conducting Preconstruction Reviews with subcontractors
• Completing daily rounds checklists
• Posting digital daily updates with photos that summarize the activities of the day for each project
• Providing onsite direction for Company Site Supervisor Trainee’ s, Field Associates and contracted labor
• Ensuring compliance with all health and safety requirements on the job site
• Injury reporting and providing injured worker guidance or assistance as needed
This is a non-exempt, full time position, working primarily outdoors on job sites throughout Portland with some time spent in our office. This position involves frequent and repetitive movement, including lifting and carrying materials up to 50 pounds. The hourly rate for this position is $25-29/hour, depending on experience. Competitive benefits package includes: company-paid medical, dental, vision & life insurance; 401(k) plan; paid maternity/paternity leave; gym, phone & gas benefits.