We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
3703 Nw Gateway Ave Vancouver, WA 98660
Rockstar Shipping Clerk Needed!
Major Metals company in Vancouver has an immediate need for a graveyard shift Shipping Clerk!
Major Duties to include:
- Schedule Company Trucks
- Coordinates in-bound carrier schedules
- Communicates truck arrival, order prep, etc. with Warehouse personnel
- Prepares bill of ladings
- Handle Secondary Dispatch of Drivers
- Communicates schedule and order issues to sales dept.
- Responsible for data entry associated with shipments, including order closing, dispatch, etc.
- Prepares outbound material loads
- Coordinates with Operations staff to optimize shipping and inter-dept efficiencies
- Assists in training staff as needed
- Takes active role in various department and inter-dept projects including, but not limited to, process improvement, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have an eye for detail
- 2 years minimum in shipping department of related applicable experience
- Computer proficient, word processing, spreadsheets, database, email, and other related software
- Previous customer service experience and knowledge of Lean and Kaizen principles preferred
This is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace
Compensation starts at $13/hr DOE
Contact Tolan at Opti Staffing Group to secure your interview today! [email protected]