4609 70th Ave E Fife, WA 98424 US
Opening: Shipping Clerk
WHO THEY ARE:
A national manufacturer of titanium steel products seeking a material handler for our busy shop in Fife. Large distributor to Boeing, Lockheed Martin and other leaders within the DOD and Aerospace industries. This company offers excellent pay, benefits and generous retirement plan.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Generally responsible for completing basic, routine tasks with detailed instructions.
- Responsible for providing clerical and warehouse material handling support.
- Assists with scheduling outgoing shipments according to order delivery dates.
- Assists with preparing accurate bills of lading and packing slips for domestic and international shipments.
- Takes appropriate action as directed to resolve various discrepancies identified by shipping reports.
- Expedites orders and shipments.
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers by assisting with inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Utilizes and maintains an accurate Shipping Report.
- Scans orders and documents. All other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Employee eligible Medical (and their dependents), dental, vision, and basic life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care also available.
- Employee accidental death & Dismemberment, short and long term disability insurance coverage.
- 401K retirement plan with company match up to 3.5% .
- 3 weeks of PTO every year increasing up to 6 weeks based on length of service.
- 10 paid holidays a year.
- $21+ an hour (DOE)
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 0-5 years of relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Basic knowledge of laws and government regulations and/or agency rules pertaining to interstate transportation required.
- Knowledge of basic administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology required.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Efficient, well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations) required.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and computers programmed with software to record, store, and report information required.
- Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers as well as internal/external customers required.
- Responsible for adhering to/ensuring compliance with applicable safety and quality standards required.
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please hit the apply now button and attach your resume so it sends it to Kelly Carbullido at [email protected] . We want to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible! Or just give me a call at (253) 284-2407!