We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
10315 Se Jennifer St Clackamas, OR 97015
: The Shipper/Assembler/Utility Worker is an important member of the Top Tier production team who will be responsible for assisting in safely disassembling, crating and loading automation equipment for shipment. Other responsibilities will include assembling guarding, small electro/mechanical assemblies and final integration of components. Ability to complete projects on time in a safe manner with high attention to detail and accuracy are critical to achieving success in this position.
Hourly rate: $16-$19 Based on experience
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail and quality consciousness are essential
- Knowledge and experience in loading trucks, crating and rigging of heavy equipment
- Must be motivated and driven
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to new and changing work environments
- Must provide own tools and know how to use them
- Must have forklift experience
- 1-3 years shipping experience
- 1-3 years mechanical assemble or disassembly experience
- Rigging or crating experience a plus
This position is active and our client is meeting with people ASAP. To be considered for this position please contact Taelor at Opti Staffing Group.
Phone - 503-595-8987
Email - [email protected]