Shipping & Receiving Clerk
5408 NE 88th St Vancouver, WA 98665 US
Opening: Shipping Receiving Clerk
WHO WE ARE: My client is a company that supplies boiler systems and parts. Starting in 1957 my client’s company has grown to well over 150 employees and has many opportunities in both skilled trades labor and engineering careers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As the Shipping Receiving Clerk you will be filling orders and completing inventory tasks. Job may require additional tasks such as cleaning workspace or shop.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Day shift: 7am-4pm or 8am– 5pm
- $20/hr with possibility of raise after 90 day review
- opportunity to move up in company after 90 day review
- 100% employee owned
- Full medical, dental and vision
- 401K matched
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 2 yrs. Warehouse experience
- Reliable transportation
- Good attendance
- Experience using software program to print off shipping labels
- Forklift Experience
- Inventory Experience
- Familiarity to boiler parts/ systems a hug plus
NEXT STEPS: Send your resume to [email protected] or call 360 836 4481 to set up a time to interview!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.