We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
10315 Se Jennifer St Clackamas, OR 97015
Job Title: Shipper/Assembler/Utility Worker
Department: Production – Final Assembly
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Summary: The Shipper/Assembler/Utility Worker is an important member of the Top Tier production team who will be responsible for safely disassembling automaton equipment in preparation for shipment, crate and rig, and load trucks operating forklift. Ability to complete projects on time in a safe manner with high attention to detail and accuracy are critical to achieving success in this position.
- Disassemble automation equipment and prepare for shipment
- Load trucks, crate and rig heavy equipment
- Operate forklift proficiently and safely
- Interpret information from drawings with a strong attention to detail
- Recognize and implement proper hardware use
- Consistently meet production and quality requirements
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly targets in line with the production schedule ensuring the required best working practices are maintained at all times
- Comply with health and safety regulations, the company handbook, quality standards, and all other company policies and procedures
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Proactively communicate with the team
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities within the department and organization
- Complete all required documentation
- Maintain a clean and organized work space including tools
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail and quality consciousness are essential
- Knowledge and experience in loading trucks, crating and rigging of heavy equipment
- Must be motivated and driven
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to new and changing work environments
- Must provide own tools and know how to use them
- Must have forklift experience
- 1-3 years’ shipping experience
- 1-3 years’ mechanical assemble or disassembly experience
- Rigging or crating experience a plus
Physical Requirements to Perform Essential Functions:
- Ability to independently lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Move and walk within office, non-climate controlled manufacturing environments without assistance or restriction.
- Bend, stoop, lean, twist, squat alternately, continuously throughout the day.
- Unrestricted and full range of whole body movements and manual dexterity to move, lift, and grasp products.
- Visual acuity to assure quality and accuracy.
- Write by hand.
- Communicate by speech and hearing continuously.
- General manufacturing environment
- Work area may be subject to undesirable temperatures in winter and summer.
- May be required to handle hazardous substances such as but not limited to solvents.