We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1420 Maple Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057
Our fun and collaborative team is looking for a Team Service Coordinator who delivers Exceptional Service!
We are growing quickly and nontraditionally — this means unlimited upward mobility. We’ ve have been around for over 10 years providing maintenance, repair and replacement for mechanical, plumbing and control systems for commercial properties. We have a unique way of taking care of our clients – different than any of our competition – and this sets us apart. This paradigm shift means our team needs a different set of skills.
What will you be doing?
• Working with our established customer base to ensure we exceed our client’ s expectations.
• Provide exceptional support to your Service Technicians and your Team Service Manager.
• Get the right people, with the right tools, in the right place at the right time so that our team may perform service and repairs for our clients while making a profit.
• Work hand in hand with your team to coordinate complex manpower schedules and forecasts.
• Build relationships with our partners (material and subcontractor suppliers) to build strong relationships.
We are a team that works hard and rewards great action ideas. Here’ s what we offer:
• A solid base salary.
• Paid PTO
• A 401k plan.
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
• Tons of upward mobility.
• A comfortable office environment.
• The opportunity to be in the center of an awesome team.
• 2+ years in customer service in the Service industry
• Associates degree in Business (or equivalent) is a plus!
• Proven track record of success
Pay: DOE – $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Full time, Monday – Friday