We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Senior Tax Accountant
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
My customer is seeking a tax focused CPA with a minimum of two years of public accounting experience. They offer a team-oriented culture, and opportunities for continuing education and professional growth. They strongly believe in maintaining a good work/life balance, while always exceeding their clients' expectations.
- Prepare complex multi-state business, fiduciary and individual tax returns
- Provide timely and high-quality services exceeding client expectations
- Identify additional areas of service and planning opportunities
- Research and develop tax planning strategies
- Pursue new business development
- Maintain relationships with key business contacts and clients
- Develop skills for reviewing tax returns
A successful team member enjoys working with a wide variety of clients and demonstrates organization, technical skill, and effective communication while enjoying contributing to a fun, professional working environment. You will be in a position to work closely with engagement partners, interact with great clients, and will have opportunities for staff supervision and advancement.
Compensation ranges from 60-65K with an excellent benefits package. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Tanya at [email protected]