Senior Civil Engineer
13445 Sw 110Th Ave Portland, OR 97223 US
Opening: Senior Civil Engineer
City: Tigard, OR
Who We Are:
Local and reputable mid-sized land development consulting firm involved in multiple residential development projects in the Portland Metro area and room for professional growth. You will be working directly for the owners of the company in a dynamic environment that focuses on strong community development and values a collaborative working environment, both inside and outside the company.
The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in an open work environment that focuses on high level communication between multiple disciplines. They will bring a collaborative approach to the table and will seek to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
What you'll Do:
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Working with project team to develop design concepts and provide high-level design reviews.
· Managing the execution of specific design elements from concept to permit issuance.
· Coordinating with contractors and clients on value engineering of specific design elements.
· Mentoring project engineers and design staff to promote advancement of project team member’s skillset and overall design knowledge.
· Coordinating with clients and agency staff to advance project goals.
· Working with project managers to support the Engineering Manager and President in comprehensive oversight of the Civil Engineering Division.
What's In It For You:
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits that include comprehensive employer-paid health insurance, retirement benefits, and an office culture that seeks a live-work balance and values diversity and collaboration. Base salary for this position would be commensurate with candidate's experience. Salary Range $95k- $125k DOE.
What You Need To Have:
Registered professional civil engineer in the State of Oregon with a minimum 15-years of experience in land development.
Demonstrate organizational skills in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
Effective communication skills and willingness to work with others, both internal and external, to solve complex problems.
Ability to mentor and advance the skills of other staff members.
Desire to interact with agency individuals and clients in a positive and solution-oriented manner.
Technical writing skills for reports, memorandums, and correspondence with agencies and clients.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel).
Experience with Autodesk Civil 3D, including storm water design programs
Call Nicole today at 971-246-8427, or email your resume to [email protected]