We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
888 SW Fifth Ave. Portland, Oregon 97204
Do you want the opportunities and experience that a Big 4 or National firm offer, but actually want to be treated like a person? Are you looking for a chance to get one on one kind of attention and mentorship from top management? Come be part of a firm where collaboration is not just a buzz word, employees are listened to, and your coworkers might just become some of your greatest friends. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Portland’ s oldest and largest regional accounting firms. We are a group of CPAs who are committed to our clients and to each other and we take an individual approach to your career development.
The company is growing, and we need bright, motivated and energetic people to help us continue our growth. We are currently looking for an Audit Senior who will be committed to our core values:
- Work with integrity and ethical values
- Communicate directly, openly and honestly
- Commit to long-term client and staff relationships
- Provide quality service
- Encourage continuous professional and personal growth
- Foster a fun and active environment
- Always be team-driven
- Be creative as well as innovative
- Exemplify a strong work ethic
We have a rich and varied client base: large privately-held companies, small family-owned businesses, and high net-worth individuals. We specialize in industries such as real estate, auto dealerships, professional services, hospitality, and others.
Candidates typically have three or more years of experience as an audit accountant at a certified public accounting firm and have passed the CPA exam (or are close to passing). Candidates will be expected to:
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and client confidentiality
- Possess technical knowledge in GAAP, GAAS and OCBOA sufficient to supervise staff accountants, and evaluate their progress when appropriate
- Develop and maintain quality client relations
- Become proficient at accounting and auditing research including a knowledge of the reference sources available to the firm
- Assume responsibility for the supervision and completion of routine financial statement and other attest engagements
- Perform other job related duties as necessary
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO per year, paid overtime, and very generous 401(K)/Profit Sharing contributions. We also serve busy season meals, breakfasts, host frequent in-house socials, have a killer kick ball team, and have a long history of active community involvement and volunteerism.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or a related field;
- Certified public accountant or in process to become one
- Three+ years’ experience in a public accounting firm