We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
600 Naches AVE SW Renton, WA 98057
You found us! How does it sound to get away from " The Big 4"? A stressful position calls for a low stress work environment. In our office, we pride ourselves in having fun and believe that best results are achieved when our employees our happy. We plan to double our company over the next 5 years and we want you to be apart our tight knit team! We want to know you by name and by face, not just by title. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please reach out!
This position is responsible for internal and external financial reporting and ensuring month-end close transactions have been processed properly. They will ensure financial records are maintained in accordance with GAAP and policy, monitor and maintain control systems for operational expenditures and payroll. Additionally, they will ensure compliance with appropriate government regulations, our company policies, and other internal control safeguards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Spearhead all financial reporting and analysis to satisfy the needs of ownership, internal management, and regulatory agencies
- Execute the monthly close process to ensure a timely and accurate close of the general ledger; recording all transactions according to GAAP
- Own all planning and budgeting activities, which include monthly/annual forecasting and budgeting activities
- Produce detailed dashboards and reporting to various stakeholders within the organization
- Distribute weekly dashboards to Private Equity Investors and Board of Directors
- Produce monthly bank reporting packages – operating statistics, P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statements, debt/equity statements, etc.
- Build and maintain custom financial reports, segmented by product/service
- Oversee all cash accounts and cash flow forecasting
- Oversee tax filings, audits, and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a great phone personality and genuinely enjoy helping people
- High attention to detail
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance (Complimentary)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (Complimentary)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program