We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Senior Accountant Human Resources - Seattle
Seattle, WA 98108
Work for a food manufacturing company that makes a difference! The senior accountant is responsible for the successful and profitable operation of the entire company. This individual must be able to design and coordinate company policy with the President, Production Manager and VP of Sales and Marketing to establish clear guidelines that can operate efficiently as a team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing a strong rapport with financial institutions key personnel
- Reviewing the monthly financial statement ensuring that company profit and productivity goals are met
- Maintain daily the weekly cashflow schedule confirming checks that have been released are cashed and project expected deposits from accounts receivable.
- Reviewing bi-weekly payroll before submission to 3rd party processor
- Analyzing incoming data and financial reports and taking appropriate action
- Creating and implementing effective lines of communication throughout the office
- Supporting and maintaining an open-door policy.
- Ensuring that office staff administrative functions and responsibilities are carried out quickly and efficiently
- Developing and implementing a company strategic business plan
- Evaluating the performance of office staff with respect to the goals and expectations
- Supervising the office staff
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting and retaining quality employees
- Training and developing office staff.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration
- Strong supervisory skills and experience in food manufacturing facility
- Strong commitment to ensuring that profit and productivity standards are met
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Strong commitment to the corporate goals and mission
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle pressures and work long hours when necessary
- Appreciation and respect for the diversity of all individuals in the workplace.
$65, 000 to $70, 000