Security Installation Technician
7910 Old Seward Hwy Anchorage, AK 995183236 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: Security Systems Installation Technician
City: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $25 per hour
WHO THEY ARE:
Opti Staffing Group is seeking a skilled Security Systems Installation Technician to join our team in Anchorage, AK. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and maintaining security systems at residential, commercial, and industrial properties. The Security Systems Installation Technician will work with a team of professionals to ensure that all systems are installed properly and meet client specifications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Install security systems at various locations, including surveillance cameras, motion detectors, and access control systems.
- Configure and test security systems to ensure proper functioning and compliance with local regulations.
- Troubleshoot and repair security systems as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to clients throughout the installation process.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Opportunity for advancement within the company.
Ongoing training and development opportunities.
Work with a team of professionals who are passionate about their work.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- At least one year of hands-on experience
- MUST have a valid Alaska driver license
- Clean driving record
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7002 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else. We have employment agencies in Seattle, Tacoma, Portland, Anchorage, Lake Oswego, and Vancouver filling the most sought-after job vacancies with the most qualified candidates.Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.