We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Anchorage, AK 995084674
Anchorage Based Medical Practice seeking a mid-high level Scheduling Coordinator. 3-5+ years working experience needed for a permanent full-time position. Must have basic knowledge of MS Office, as well as other basic office equipment. Hours are M-F 8-5, with full benefits and competitive salary. A strong positive attitude and reliable work history are key traits that fit in well with our office.
- Proficient computer skill set including windows and MS Office
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and over the telephone
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook, and the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work hard and have flexibility for overtime.
- 3-5+ yrs experience