We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
14140 Sw Galbreath Dr. Po Box 1464 Tualatin 97062 Sherwood, OR 97140
Our client has been a leader in the precision machining industry for the last 40 years. Known for their superb quality and value, their roots are in the semiconductor industry. From there, they extended their innovative systems and approach to the commercial and medical industries. Today, they' re proud to use that experience to serve our nation’ s aerospace and defense (A&D) industries.
This company is blast to work, and they treat their employees like family. They offer great benefits and competitive wage. This is a long term opportunity with a growing company!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors shop load of raw material, based on daily/weekly run rates quantities
- Ensure raw material and finished parts are properly identified and staged for Production
- Monitor production schedules - includes updating of daily production quantities
- Working knowledge of Job Routers/Method of Manufacturing
- Assists with day to day administrative tasks within the shop
- Creates and schedules tooling and fixturing jobs to ensure availability when needed for
If you think that this role is a good fit for you please contact Amber or Thomas at (503) 594-2000