Saw Operator Trainee
Po Box 359 Woodburn, OR 970710359 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Compensation: $17-20/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm
Who We Are:
A manufacturing company in the business since 1968 with a variety of capabilities. Tight tolerances and great service are a hallmark of this companies history.
What You’ ll Do:
The Saw Operator Trainee position, also known as Sawyer Trainee, will learn to operate the saw machines in order to cut pipes and parts to job specifications. Sawyer Trainee will also learn to sand, deburr and change tooling when needed for different jobs.
What’ s in it for You:
Working with a company that takes pride in their work!
Opportunity for growth within the organization!
Various pay scale depending on experience!
- Basic understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to read a tape measure and apply measurements to parts in order to achieve acceptable tolerances.
- Have a quality tape measure.
- Personal protective equipment:
- Steel-toed boots
- Safety glasses
Job duties and Responsibilities
During the 90 day training period employee will:
- Learn the skills necessary to operate saw machine with supervision.
- Learn basic blueprint reading skills prior to cutting materials.
- Learn to measure and cut pipes and parts to job specifications with acceptable tolerances.
- Learn to sand and deburr pipes and parts.
- Learn how to change saw blades/tooling as needed for the job.
- Learn how to operate forklift to move materials as needed for the job.
- Complete requisition slips for materials used for the job.
- Communicate with lead workers and supervisors to ensure accuracy of work product.
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Angel at 971-246-8429 or Ricky at 971-246-8432 to schedule an interview!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I love helping people and I am super outgoing and upbeat. I wanted take my natural talents and put them into helping people! That’s what Opti is all about, and I love it! Some of my passions are physical health, cars exotic & foreign, I love animals but dogs will always be number one to me though!